Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Patti

Default set up schedule of meeting space availability, rooms/ times

We do not have any central schedule in our school for Activity Directors to
schedule times and locations for meetings. I need a calendar of some sort
with all available rooms listed and times that these rooms can be scheduled.
Then it would have to have the capability of being updated as groups reserve
these spaces so all others know what is/is not available.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw

Excel is not the best way to do this. This is an excel help forum, you
know. You might try Outlook.