Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Garland

Default copy using right click

I was always able to highlight cells , right click to copy then right click
to paste. now nothing happens when I right click
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

Hi Michael,

Do you have a right click event, maybe it is interfering with your
right click menu

--
davesexcel
davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
via135

hi!

why don't you try

"SHIFT+F10" .. a keyboard shortcut?!

-via135

Michael Garland Wrote:
I was always able to highlight cells , right click to copy then right
click
to paste. now nothing happens when I right click

--
via135
via135's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26725
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=531214

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Hi Michael

Is this in every file you open ?

Try to reset you Cell menu

Alt -F11 (open the VBA editor)
Ctrl-g (open immediate window)
Paste this code line
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

And press Enter

Alt-q to go back to Excel

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Michael Garland" <Michael wrote in message
I was always able to highlight cells , right click to copy then right click
to paste. now nothing happens when I right click

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Garland

now every excel file does this. used to be able to right click and choose
copy. i tryed you suggestion but nothing changed

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Michael

Is this in every file you open ?

Try to reset you Cell menu

Alt -F11 (open the VBA editor)
Ctrl-g (open immediate window)
Paste this code line
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

And press Enter

Alt-q to go back to Excel

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Michael Garland" <Michael wrote in message
I was always able to highlight cells , right click to copy then right click
to paste. now nothing happens when I right click

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

Have you installed anything lately? Does it work in other programs?

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"Michael Garland" wrote in
message ...

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

Hi Michael

Is this in every file you open ?

Try to reset you Cell menu

Alt -F11 (open the VBA editor)
Ctrl-g (open immediate window)
Paste this code line
Application.CommandBars("Cell").Reset

And press Enter

Alt-q to go back to Excel

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Michael Garland" <Michael wrote in
message
I was always able to highlight cells , right click to copy then right
click
to paste. now nothing happens when I right click

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

You can try it again with this first

Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = True

and then with this