Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
André Francoeur

Default VLOOKUP, IF and multiple columns

We have cutomers in Canada and US. In the Customer worksheet we have a column
(E) for the Postal Code and a column (AZ) for the Zip Code.

In my Suivi worksheet, I want to find the postal or the zip code for my
customer.

A B
CUSTOMER ID CUSTOMER NAME POSTAL / ZIP CODE
8198740412 9101-4886 QUEBEC INC.,
8198740412 9101-4886 QUEBEC INC.,
5168722070 A. GIMENEZ TRADING, INC.
4506556999 ACCES INGREDIENTS, INC.
6104319001 ACCESS PACKAGING, INC.

Postal code formula=VLOOKUP(A3,'[Suivi.xls]Customer'!$A:$E,5,FALSE)

Zip code formula=VLOOKUP(A4,'[Suivi.xls]Customer'!$A:$AZ,37,FALSE)

How can I merge the 2 fomulas with If or with IF(ISNA.

Thank you,

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
paul

why not just concatenate em together,if there is a zip code its shown if
there isnt its not
--
paul
remove nospam for email addy!