Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joefish

Default How do I stop Series Line from Dropping to Zero

Hello,
I've created some charts in my Excel Worksheet. The Y axis is numerical
count and the X axis is time (months). I've got the X-axis set to December of
2006. Each month I add data to this sheet for the current month, I've got
three series plotted on this thing (Receipts, Targets and one other) Two of
these have values in them and go all the way out to December, however, the
Receipts is loaded each month. My problem is that the series for Receipts
drops to zero, what I'd like to do is have the Receipts series stop afer the
current month instead of dropping to zero
Thanks!
--
JoeFish