Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JoeMa

Default How to insert a calendar to choose dates-

Would like to have a calendar pop up when cursor is over cell in order to
make it easier to choose dates. Similar to what you would do when picking
out dates on an airline website or what have you. I do not know if this is
possible.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Try this example Joe
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"JoeMa" wrote in message ...
Would like to have a calendar pop up when cursor is over cell in order to
make it easier to choose dates. Similar to what you would do when picking
out dates on an airline website or what have you. I do not know if this is
possible.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DNA

One of my favorites: