Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JJM810

Default Calculating different values

Could anyone tell me how to make several rows in my worksheet hold different
values? First category would count as 1.5, the next might count as .50, the
next might count as one. My spreadsheet tracks productivity and one activity
may be more complex than the next.
--
jjm810
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann

I don't really understand your question but I would guess that you are
looking for something like:

IF(First category,COUNT(Range)*1.5,IF(Second
category,COUNT(Range)*0.5,IF(Third category,COUNT(Range))))

--
HTH

Sandy

with @tiscali.co.uk