Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian

Default Enable target frame option

Does anyone know in excel how to enable the target frame option . I have this
in word. When I right click a link go to edit hyperlink in word there is a
target frame option . I cant see this in Excel and didnt see an option
anywhere to enable it . Any tips would be greatfully apreciated .

cheers
Ian