Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PM

Default how do i delete a preset popup description window in excel?

I have an excel spreadsheet that has a 'description' window that pops up as i
scroll over the different columns of cells. how can i delete that?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

If those pop-ups are Comments...try this:

Select the impacted cells.
<Edit<Clear<Comments

Does that help?

Regards,