Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Steve Vincent

Default Grouping sheets with one hand in Excel

I have a user with only one arm, and she needs to be able to group worksheets
in Excel. I know that you can right-click a sheet tab and choose "Select all
sheets" from the menu, but what if she needs to select/group non-adjacent
sheets? She cannot Ctrl+click with just one hand. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!

TIA,
Steve Vincent
IT Trainer
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dominic

Hi Steve,

How about a VBA procedure that creates a list box of sheet names that you
can select and group with the mouse.

You could tie it to a command or toolbar button that could be run with a
mouse click.

HTH

"Steve Vincent" wrote:

I have a user with only one arm, and she needs to be able to group worksheets
in Excel. I know that you can right-click a sheet tab and choose "Select all
sheets" from the menu, but what if she needs to select/group non-adjacent
sheets? She cannot Ctrl+click with just one hand. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated!

TIA,
Steve Vincent
IT Trainer

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave O

CTRL-SHIFT-PGDN or CTRL-SHIFT-PGUP will group the current tab with the
one immediately next to it, and additional presses will group
additional sheets. Unfortunately this method requires that sheets be
next to each other- I wasn't able to work out a way to choose
non-contiguous sheets. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!