Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ls

Default Certificate of deposit tracking template

I am looking for a certificate of deposit/t-bill, etc tracking software or
template. It should include the bank name or code, purchase date, maturity
date, security number, number of days invested, number of days to maturity,
status(i.e. pending, mature,current), invested dollar amount and interest
earned (calculated). It would also be nice to have an area of bid
information by bank, % interest. The ability to run reports based on the
data would also be helpful (List of investments by date range, etc)
Junior Member

I too am looking for such a template along with an alarm x days ofd a note hitting up for maturity.

Ron
Quote:
Originally Posted by ls View Post