Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jose

Default why does excel 2000 take a long time to calculate formula?

I have sheet with many formula. However, it take 10 min to calculate after a
press F9. Can someone tell me what I can do or the reason for this occuring.
Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

What is your formula? How many do you have? Are there any macros?

In short, without a LOT more information it is unlikely you' ll get any specific help.
You may have a look at Charles Willima's site:
www.decisionmodels.com
which has lots of info about performance of Excel

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Jose" <Jose @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message ...
I have sheet with many formula. However, it take 10 min to calculate after a
press F9. Can someone tell me what I can do or the reason for this occuring.
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jose

Thank Niek for the repsonse. My formula are about 5 vlookup, 3 sumif,
multiplcation.
I will check the website. If any more information please let me.

Thanks

Jose