Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sscheirer

Default numbering rows that are not hidden

I have a spreadsheet with hidden rows. I want to number the rows that are
NOT hidden, so that I have a count of the rows that are visable.

Example:

Rows 1-10 are hidden, but 11-20 are visable. I want row 11, to actually
show as row 1.

I only really need this for printing purposes. Is there any way to do this?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

You'd have to insert a temporary new column A and run your numbers down it.

--
Jim