Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
KostasH

Default Excel Help with pictures plzzz

I want to create an inventory and have as the first cell in each row a
picture of the product. I would be able to click on it an enlarge the image
to see it.
The problem i am having is that every time i insert picture into excel it
covers all the cells.
I need some help with info on how to take a picture from my picture folder
in my documents and then send it directly to a single cell.
If possible plz detail
thx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Why don't you create a hyperlink to the picture, rather than place the image
in the spreadsheet. The user can click on the hyperlink to open the picture
for viewing.

To insert a hyperlink click INSERT on the menu and select HYPERLINK, or from
the keyboard press Ctrl+K

--
Kevin Backmann

"KostasH" wrote:

I want to create an inventory and have as the first cell in each row a
picture of the product. I would be able to click on it an enlarge the image
to see it.
The problem i am having is that every time i insert picture into excel it
covers all the cells.
I need some help with info on how to take a picture from my picture folder
in my documents and then send it directly to a single cell.
If possible plz detail
thx

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

What I do is, instead of inserting the pictures in a cell, I insert them into
the Comment Box for each cell, then they pop-up, any size I want, as I mouse
over the cells...........

hth
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3