Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kate000

Default Sorting colums

I need to know if there's an option that will allow me to sort the
colums in my spreadsheet by either name or date, ect...

--
Kate000
Kate000's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33135

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
gjcase

From the Sort dialogue box, Choose Options and Select Left to Right
rather than Top to Bottom.

---GJC

--
gjcase
gjcase's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26061

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L Scholes

Use cursor to highlate the data to sort, the use the "Sort Ascending"
("A" on top of "Z" and down arrow),or "Sort Descending" ("Z" on top of
"A" and up arrow) buttons on the standard toolbar. If the buttons are
not there, right click on the toolbar, and select "Customize." Click
"Commands", then "Data" in the Categories box. Select the button(s) to
insert on the toolbar.