Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Janet

Default I need to merge into an Excel Main Document with Excel Data-How?

I have merged many Main Word Documents with Excel Data. Now my main document
is an Excel Spreadsheet. My data is still in Excel. Is there a way to merge
Excel with Excel?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Pete_UK

In what way do you want them to be merged? You will need to give some
more details if you want folk to help you.

Pete