Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boufant

Default league table problem

hi,

i have created a league table for a project on the world cup for work.
i want the table to update as the reults from the games are entered
elsewhere
but when i do all the formulas get mixed up(i think they don't move as
the table data sorts)
is there any way around this.
many thanks

Mark

--
boufant
boufant's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24725

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

I think we would need an explanation of the data layout and see the
formulae.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"boufant" wrote in
message ...

hi,

i have created a league table for a project on the world cup for work.
i want the table to update as the reults from the games are entered
elsewhere
but when i do all the formulas get mixed up(i think they don't move as
the table data sorts)
is there any way around this.
many thanks

Mark

--
boufant
boufant's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529395

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boufant

hi bob,

how do i do that.
i'm a bit of a newbie here.

cheers

Mark.

--
boufant
boufant's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24725
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529395

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

show the data, best to use some sort of cell delimiter such as

A1 | B1 | C1 | etc
Spurs| 1 | Arsenal| 0

etc

and state what formulae you are using, where.

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"boufant" wrote in
message ...

hi bob,

how do i do that.
i'm a bit of a newbie here.

cheers

Mark.

--
boufant
boufant's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529395

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
boufant

hi bob,

would it be easier to email my project to you.

cheers

Mark