Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Marvellous

Default Macro will not break plus other questions

I am running the macro on this spreadsheet and it runs and never stops.

2. the macro to insert a worksheet inserts new sheet that I named but
also inserts a extra sheet - I really want it to insert a sheet in
order. 0401,0402
then March Summ, April sum all before 2006 sum

please help

|Filename: Callback Tracking Log NJ March v4.zip |
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=4575 |

Marvellous
Marvellous's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32995
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=529252

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Try my AddSheets utility or InReMo utility at
www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

You can name the sheets anything you want from Dates to user numbers.

But from what you describe, you want a user-defined macro that suits you.