Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cash

Default Maintain Format of Pivot Table

I have a Pivot Table, when I refresh the table a certain column changes it
format so that the alignment of the data is no longer centered (i.e. some
data is aligned left, some aligned right, etc). I have 'Preserve Format'
clicked. Also, in the data table that feeds the pivot table the specific data
is 'aligned center'....

Any ideas how I can maintain a format?

Cash
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Yaron Assa

Select all the sheet (Control-A and make sure it didn't select just the pivot
table's cells). Go to Format-Cells, Alignment tab, and select "Warp Text".
Refresh the pivot table, then set the column width, and the text will
auto-adjust.