Junior Member

Default Percent Complete?

I am inputting large numbers of data in vertical columns. At the bottom of the column, I would like to put a function in that shows the percent complete of that column.

Basically, if one of the fields have data in it, it counts towards the overall percentage complete.

So if 250 of 500 data fields have data, the percent on the bottom should read 50%.

So, how do I do something like that?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CaptainQuattro

Assuming you are using column A.