Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lsmft

Default Running Average

I need a formula for deriving a running average over a period of 52
weeks that will not figure in the zeros for the weeks that have not
arrived. It needs to be a formula that figures only the weeks that have
come to past, as well as, as they come to past. Each week it will change
due to new figures coming for the completed week.
Thank you.

--
lsmft
lsmft's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=30678