Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TJAC

Default Personal.xls

When building a new pc, we would like to take any customizations that someone
has created within Excel, to the new pc. I know that Excel had personal.xls
before that would allow you to this and Word has normal.dot. However, I
don't know what to look for now in order to get any customized menus, etc,
without us or that person recreating anything. Is there any easy way to
transfer it to the new computer?

Thanks in advance.