Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Parker

Default Missing Macro Buttons on Toolbar

Hello All,

Im sure this question has been answered before(I did look on Google groups
but the answers were confusing). I have a client who has had 2 macro buttons
on her toolbar which has as of yesterday, disappeared. I right clicked the
toolbar and it was not on the list that can be visible. She also had not
backed up the personal.xls anywhere else on her system. Im not sure what to
do to put them back on the toolbar. The macros are still there but not on
the toolbar. Should I recreate a macros toolbar or is there a way to
retrieve these buttons.

Thank You for Any Help on This Problem in Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bas

Hi Parker,

As soon as you record a macro, before you do anything, right click on the
tool bar. There you'll see a list of available toolbars. Check if 'stop
recording' is on.
The stupid thing is that this toolbar will only be available when you are
recording a macro. When you stop the recording, the toolbar will disappear
again. As soon as you start recording again, the toolbar comes back.
Sneaky b*sterd toolbar..

"Parker" wrote in message
Hello All,

Im sure this question has been answered before(I did look on Google groups
but the answers were confusing). I have a client who has had 2 macro
buttons on her toolbar which has as of yesterday, disappeared. I right
clicked the toolbar and it was not on the list that can be visible. She
also had not backed up the personal.xls anywhere else on her system. Im
not sure what to do to put them back on the toolbar. The macros are still
there but not on the toolbar. Should I recreate a macros toolbar or is
there a way to retrieve these buttons.

Thank You for Any Help on This Problem in Advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Parker

Thanks Bas,
It did have to do with the stop recording! Thanks Again!