Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MABeatty

Default Circualr formula

I need to do a circual reference formula.

Basically
A1 = A1+B1

How can I do it?

--
MABeatty
MABeatty's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32258

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

Use the formula you have. Then, go to the Tools menu, choose
Options, then the Calculation tab. There, check the Iteration
checkbox.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"MABeatty"
wrote in
message

I need to do a circual reference formula.

Basically
A1 = A1+B1

How can I do it?

--
MABeatty
MABeatty's Profile:
View this thread:

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Do you mean:
whatever quantity you enter in A1, you want it added with B1's value?

--
AP

"MABeatty" a écrit
dans le message de

I need to do a circual reference formula.

Basically
A1 = A1+B1

How can I do it?

--
MABeatty
MABeatty's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=525665

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

I should have added that you'll want to set the Maximum
Iterations setting to 1.