Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Glenn

Default How do I upload an Excel template file onto my Windows Smartphone

I have a Motorola Smartphone with Windows OS. One of the programs I want to
use is a 3rd party spreadsheet that is highly touted as being completely
compatible with Excel. How do I send a copy of a created excel template to
my phone using Activesync?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom

I have used active sync for ipaqs and there you can "explore" either the
built in ROM or any extra memory card. Also you should be able to attach it
in an email. I have a Nokia 6682 smartphone using symbian and I can either
just drag and drop files using either bluetooth or cable or I can email it
to the phone as an attachment.

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom