Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
emmy

Default time sheets

Im tracking work hours and wages. I need a formula that when someone
works over eight hours, which is everyday, that the remaining hours up
to 14, is multiplied by time and a half.

Also can you sync your excel to match a calendar so that when putting
in wages for work on sat/sunday it knows that the wages are time and
half
and double time. ?

--
emmy