Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
cynthia66

Default Can I transfer Word address labels into an Excel database?

I have a Word labels document that I am trying to transfer into an Excel or
Access database. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

If your addresses were created using the Mail Merge helper that addresses
should all be in a table. You can select the entire table, copy it and then
paste it into the workbook of your choice. Word converts the Word table
Column/Rows to an Excel worksheet Column/Rows layout without any problems.

However, if you created a delimited list in Word, you can save your word
file as a text file, or copy it into Notepad and save it. Then use the File
Open command in Excel and select the text file. This automatically launches
the Text File Import Wizard.
--
Kevin Backmann