Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Linda Adams

Default Worksheet Suggestion

For one of my spreadsheets, I often have to duplicate it and then update it.
Right now, I'm creating a blank worksheet, going back to the one I need to
copy, copying it, and then pasting it into the blank worksheet. PowerPoint
has a feature where you can Insert a duplicate slide. It'd be a nice feature
to have a Insert Duplicate Worksheet.

--
Linda Adams
http://www.hackman-adams.com

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi
If you click on the tab, and then drag it along while holding the Ctrl key,
it'll copy the original sheet.

Hope this helps.
Andy.

"Linda Adams" wrote in message
For one of my spreadsheets, I often have to duplicate it and then update
it.
Right now, I'm creating a blank worksheet, going back to the one I need to
copy, copying it, and then pasting it into the blank worksheet.
PowerPoint
has a feature where you can Insert a duplicate slide. It'd be a nice
feature
to have a Insert Duplicate Worksheet.

--
Linda Adams
http://www.hackman-adams.com
http://www.david-hedison.com

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Niek Otten

Right-click on the sheet tab and choose Move or Copy

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

"Linda Adams" wrote in message ...
For one of my spreadsheets, I often have to duplicate it and then update it.
Right now, I'm creating a blank worksheet, going back to the one I need to
copy, copying it, and then pasting it into the blank worksheet. PowerPoint
has a feature where you can Insert a duplicate slide. It'd be a nice feature
to have a Insert Duplicate Worksheet.

--
Linda Adams
http://www.hackman-adams.com
http://www.david-hedison.com

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier

Hi Linda

Just right click on your sheet tab, and select Move or Copy.
Check the Copy box.
You can determine where in the list you want the new sheet inserted.

--
Regards

Roger Govier

"Linda Adams" wrote in message
For one of my spreadsheets, I often have to duplicate it and then
update it.
Right now, I'm creating a blank worksheet, going back to the one I
need to
copy, copying it, and then pasting it into the blank worksheet.
PowerPoint
has a feature where you can Insert a duplicate slide. It'd be a nice
feature
to have a Insert Duplicate Worksheet.

--
Linda Adams
http://www.hackman-adams.com
http://www.david-hedison.com

suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click
the "I
Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
follow this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then
click "I Agree" in the message pane.