Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hello

Default Default view when opening excel files

How do I change the default view (to "details", ordered by date modified,
most recent date at the top) in Excel 2000?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Record a macro when you do data|filter|showall (to show the details).
Then continue recording when you sort your data the way you want.

Now name that macro
Sub Auto_Open()

It'll run each time you open the workbook (well, with macros enabled that is).

(Ps. Is that what you meant by details?)

--

Dave Peterson