Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike

Default Help please

I have a worksheet set up for horse racing, each time a race ends i have to
reset the worksheet, which means i lose all my totals, is there a way to
perhaps copy the final total to a different worksheet before i reset it.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SVC

On the original sheet, copy the totals. On the new sheet use Edit, Paste
Special, and select Values. This will paste the results, not the formulas,
so they will be fixed numbers.