Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
kidmac

Default How do I change worksheet tab colors when it is not an option,

2003 Excel. In workbook I have tabs colored green and I want to change the
color. When I right click on tab or go to format; tab color is not an option
I can select. Other people created the workbook. Could they have locked
something or is there some other reason why I can't change the tab color.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Paul B

Kidmac, Is the WorkBook protected? If so you will have to unprotect it to
change the tab color

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003