Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default multiply all values in all cells by a factor

Hi,

This is probably a basic question. Sorry for that, but I can't find the
answer in the excel help file.

I would like to multiply every cell in my excel document by 100. I
don't want to create any new cells. How do I do this?

Thanks
Raoul

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge

enter a 100 in a cell and copy it. now highlight all the data and select
EditPaste special...Values and multiply...delete the original 100

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

oups.com...