Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anna-Maria

Default How do I change the labels of my columns from numbers to letters?

Up until yesterday, the labels at the top of my spreadsheets were letters
(A,B,C...). Today they are numbers (1,2,3...). How do I change them back,
and what might have happened to cause this?

Anna-Maria

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Miguel Zapico

Check Tools-Options-box R1C1 reference style. If can be the cause if it is
active.
--
It is nice to be important, but it is more important to be nice