Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
elbows

Default condition - member of a group

Hi.

I want to make the condition of my if-then statement be whether a value
is either 10,11, or 12. I can't find an "in" function or something like
that.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.

--
elbows
elbows's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=7449

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips

=IF(OR(A1=10,A1=11,A1=12),...

or

=IF(AND(A1=10,A1<=12),...

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"elbows" wrote in
message ...

Hi.

I want to make the condition of my if-then statement be whether a value
is either 10,11, or 12. I can't find an "in" function or something like
that.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.

--
elbows
elbows's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=521772

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

In its simplest form, you could use this:
=IF(OR(A2=10,A2=11,A2=12),"Yes","No")

Hope this helps.
Andy.

"elbows" wrote in
message ...

Hi.

I want to make the condition of my if-then statement be whether a value
is either 10,11, or 12. I can't find an "in" function or something like
that.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.

--