Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
damorrison

Default Textbox and label formulas-continue

In a userform I would like to have Label17 caption that shows the
value of a formula something like:
If ListBox2= H.W.R. THEN TextBox4 - .125 else TextBox4 + .125

How can this be done???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Chip Pearson

I'm not entirely clear about your question, but try something
like

If ListBox2.Value = "H W R" Then
TextBox4.Text = "-.125"
Else
TextBox4.Text = "+.125"

Cordially,
Chip Pearson
Microsoft MVP - Excel
Pearson Software Consulting, LLC
www.cpearson.com

"damorrison" wrote in message
ups.com...
In a userform I would like to have Label17 caption that shows
the
value of a formula something like:
If ListBox2= H.W.R. THEN TextBox4 - .125 else TextBox4 + .125

How can this be done???

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
davesexcel

Private Sub ListBox2_Change()