Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norm

Default Fonts Changed

Our excel spreadsheets are saved on a Novell server. They all have New Times
Roman as the font. We have a new PC running XP and whenever we open one of
these excel spreadsheets it changes the font to CG times. The default font
is set to Arial.

How do we get this PC to open these files with the font that it was saved in.
Thank you,