Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jfe4245

Default Lookup question

I have developed some sports spreadsheets that have the schedules for each
team (NBA, MLB and College Basketball). On one sheet I have have the schedule
for teams and on another sheet I have the standings (Records (Win/Loss),
Average Score, Winning Percentage). On the standing sheet I would like to add
a list to track the wins and losses and scoring average for last 10 games and
have it automatically update. I can do it manually, but with so many team in
each league it would be nice for this info to update automatically.

Is there a formula or marco that will do this?