Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
apollotommyboy

Default transferring data between multiple documents

Is their a way for me to transfer data either from a master access or excel
sheet into multiple preexisting excel sheets? And be able to create new rows
or records of information in the master and have it automatically fill out in
the other excel sheets?