Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
laudrup

Default Problem with excel charts pasted into Word

Hi,

I have some XY (scatter) charts in my excel file. I have pasted these
into a microsoft word document as "Picture (Enhanced metafile)". The
charts have some curved lines. If I print directly from Excel they are
smooth and unpixelated. After they have been pasted into word the
curves come out very jagged.

Is there another way I can get these into my word file while still
keeping the curves smooth.

Cheers,
Laudrup

--
laudrup
laudrup's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32245

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton

Laudrup -

One way: For a chart embedded on a worksheet, select the chart (by clicking
just inside its outer border). Hold down the Shift key, and from Excel's
main menu choose Edit | Copy Picture. Try one of the several options. Switch
to Word, and paste.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"laudrup" wrote in
message ...

Hi,

I have some XY (scatter) charts in my excel file. I have pasted these
into a microsoft word document as "Picture (Enhanced metafile)". The
charts have some curved lines. If I print directly from Excel they are
smooth and unpixelated. After they have been pasted into word the
curves come out very jagged.

Is there another way I can get these into my word file while still
keeping the curves smooth.

Cheers,
Laudrup

--