Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SteveG

Default Unable To Reset Extents Of Spreadsheet

I have a spreadsheet with a number of sheets in it that I am unable to
resent the last used field in. If I press END-Home it takes me to
BW/65536 where the last used field is BW/101. Any ideas on how to fix
this would be appreciated.

I can send the file to anyone who is willing to help fix this.

Steve

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Debra Dalgleish shows techniques to reset that last used cell:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--

Dave Peterson