Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
smokey99

Default Importing text file, only option to edit existing file

I have imported a text file into an excel sheet.
Now I want to import more data to the same sheet, without changing the
existing data.

I have done this many times in the past, but now I only have the option of
editing existing text file.

Have I changed a setting somehow?

How can I get back to being able to import multiple text data files into a
sheet?

Thanks
Scott