Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
watchman

Default template for monthly income/expenses corresponding to IRS Schedule

I am looking for a template to record monthly income and expenses that
correspond exactly to IRS Schedule C profit or loss for business for sole
proprietorships.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
exceluserforeman

Surei\ly you can download one from the IRS website?

"watchman" wrote:

I am looking for a template to record monthly income and expenses that
correspond exactly to IRS Schedule C profit or loss for business for sole
proprietorships.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
watchman

Default template for monthly income/expenses corresponding to Schedule C

I have the form. I'm looking for a monthly template to keep track of the
expenses (from receipts, invoices, etc.) that correspond to the form. I've
used a ledger style book from DOME for 15 years, but the categories listed do
not exactly correspond to the Schedule C categories and I've always had to
manually cross out those that don't apply and write in those that do. I'm
tired of doing that.