Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob G

Default Monthly Contact Chart

Tried to find my answer in previous posts.....need help.
I want to make a bar chart showing each months progress (Jan thru Dec) for
customer contacts. Of these contacts there would be 2 types; phone and
e-mail. I'd like the chart to show all the contacts per month with one bar
per month and the bar to show total contacts with them separated by two
different colors. I can seem to get the totals, but can't figure out how to
include both types in one column.
Tried a goggle search....no luck.
TIA
Bg

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

If your data is set up with Customer in the first column, Month in the
second column, Email counts in Column C and Phone in column D:

Cust Month Email Phone
CustA Jan 94 90
Feb 93 78
Mar 90 92
CustB Jan 10 57
Feb 53 76
Mar 66 30

You can create a stacked column chart, and it will show each customer
with phone and email totals for each month.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List