Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Columns and Row has changed

Hello,

My columns and rows has changed to numbers. The standard is 123456 and
ABCDEFG now it is all numbers on 123456 etc and 123456 etc. How would I make
the it back to the default.

Thanks
--
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Deb Deb is offline

My computer has recently been upgraded. When I print an Excel spreadsheet the
gridlines are not showing for my row and column numbers. Is there any way to
"color" the row and column headings... I have clicked "gridlines" in the page
setup. I can't figure out how to modify the appearance of my row and column
headings... A B C D...1 2 3 4 (is this clear?) Thank you for you help.

" wrote in message
Hello,

My columns and rows has changed to numbers. The standard is 123456 and
ABCDEFG now it is all numbers on 123456 etc and 123456 etc. How would I
make
the it back to the default.

Thanks
--
Mark

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You cannot change the color of the row and column headings without making
changes to your Windows OS Display settings.

Bedides which........row and column heading won't print in color in any event
AFAIK.