Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Daverob

Default Editing in a multi-user environment

Can anyone help please.

I have a shared workbook which is to be used as a booking diary, is there
any way that editing a cell by more than one user can be stopped. I know
that changes can be tracked, but my understanding is they only show up when
the last person saves the file.

Any help would be appreciated.
--
daver
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
keithl816

You can go into properties/security for that workbook and change the
user settings.

Or protect the cells that you do not want altered.

--
keithl816
keithl816's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=21287