Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ralph @ Randa

Default open of xls fil on FTP server hangs and never opens

Seams the fill never gets open, a new panel appears but workbook never
appears. I have not problem copying the file to local drive open, change,
save to local drive then copy back to FTP site.
Any Ideas?
Ralph

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Alan

Ralph,

We are experiencing the same issue, did you ever solve it?

Alan