Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dave glynn

Default updating links

I have a series of files that represent data for each week of the year. These
are linked to other files that are common to each week.

Unthinkingly I provided for all files to be updated automatically on opening.

Unfortunately if I open (say) last wek's saved files they will automatically
update to this weeks values.

Universal update in tools/options/edit is switched off but obviously
overwritten by the files that specify otherwise.

Is there any way to override the updating before I open all of 52 weeks
files and get this week's resulys for all of them?

Help!!!!!

Thanks as always

Dave Glynn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dave glynn

Sorry everyone was being crass solution was onvious

Thanks all the same

Dave