Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Martyn

Default summing lookup results

I have column in which each cell is a value returned from a LOOKUP. the
values are all numbers. A few of the cells simply have the number entered
manually.

I want to have a runnung total of the collumn at the bottom. But the SUM
formular only adds the numbers manually entered and does not add up the ones
returned by LOOKUP. How can I get it to add up all the values.