Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue

Default Rounding and Multiplying

Can I multiply 2 numbers together and have the answer rounded to 0 decimals?

For example:

a1 = 4.25
b1 = 5.25
c1 = 22.31

I want c1 to be rounded to 22 (not just formatted to look like 22 but to
actually round the number).

Thanks,
--
Sue
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

Put this in C1

=ROUND(A1*B1,0)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Sue" wrote:

Can I multiply 2 numbers together and have the answer rounded to 0 decimals?

For example:

a1 = 4.25
b1 = 5.25
c1 = 22.31

I want c1 to be rounded to 22 (not just formatted to look like 22 but to
actually round the number).

Thanks,
--
Sue

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sue

Thank you.
--
Sue

"CLR" wrote:

Put this in C1

=ROUND(A1*B1,0)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Sue" wrote:

Can I multiply 2 numbers together and have the answer rounded to 0 decimals?

For example:

a1 = 4.25
b1 = 5.25
c1 = 22.31

I want c1 to be rounded to 22 (not just formatted to look like 22 but to
actually round the number).

Thanks,
--
Sue

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
CLR

You're quite welcome.........happy to help.

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Sue" wrote:

Thank you.