Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dena

Default Can I view stylistic formatting markup in Excel as in Word?

Have a column that contains something I can't see. It's causing that entire
column to register when exporting to a different database. I can't find the
culprit - am guessing it's a tab or a line break that's in one of the cells.
In Word, I can view formatting marks. Is there a way to view those in Excel
so that I might find this rogue entry in a cell?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Dena

Try Chip Pearson's CellView add-in.