Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandi

Default How do you classify an Excel user?

hello,

I am under a time crunch to help some managers here. Could someone please
point me in the direction of getting "definitions" of the different levels of
Excel users? For example, if someone said they were a beginner, what should
they know? Same for intermediate and advanced. We are trying to work with a
current employee on their skillset, but are having a hard time finding a
defined starting point to tell him what exactly we expect of him.
Thank you,
SC
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carole Drake

Dear Sandi,
Labels are of no help whatsoever, unless you are going to test on them. Just
find out what tasks you need to have done and then see if she can solve them.
Carole